What is an Exercise Physiologist?
Exercise physiologists are accredited allied health professionals that support participants of all ages by prescribing or developing clinical exercise-based interventions for a wide range of disabilities.
They use their evidence-based skills and work holistically with you, to help you understand your condition and support you to manage and improve your health to become more independent and achieve your goals through exercises that you enjoy.
How can we support you?
Exercise Physiologists can support with;
- Tailored home, school or community exercise programs
- Long-term exercise management
- Community participation
- Maintaining health and wellbeing
You may benefit from Exercise Physiology if you have:
- A current NDIS plan
- NDIS Capacity Building Daily Living or Improved Health & Wellness funding
- NDIS goal relating to moving more independently, building strength, participating in community sports or improving health and wellbeing related to your NDIS registered diagnosis
- A disability that impacts your ability to maintain good health or a healthy weight
Where can you receive support?
Our qualified Exercise Physiologists can provide Exercise Physiology across our usual mobile therapy locations from Bull Creek down to Mandurah. Visit our mobile therapy page below to view all of the areas we service.
To enquire about Exercise Physiology, please call our friendly Client Engagement Team on 1300 122 155 or, alternatively, click on the button below to complete an online referral form for yourself or your loved one.